Monday, July 25, 2011

Salmon For Dinner

On the way back from buying Pumpkin's new bike, I decided to stop off at Koreana Market to pick up some food. Lucky me, there was whole salmon for sale for only $1.99/pound. I was not about to pass up that opportunity.

I brought it home and immediately got to work. Cleaning a salmon is not my idea of fun but it had to be done. Only problem is that once you touch a raw salmon, good luck getting the smell off. I am considering using a little bleach on my hands to get rid of it once and for all.


Dinner was excellent. I soaked a piece of salmon in soy sauce and then sprinkled some pepper on it. It was way too much so I will be eating leftovers tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathless

Dusk settled on the city and the air was crisp from a cool autumn breeze. Tom pulled up his overcoat higher to keep himself warm. He had ...