Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lollicup is Out of Business

I don't usually go out of my way to enjoy a Boba tea but if I happen to be nearby, I have been known to stop in for a drink. Just the act of poking a fat straw through the sealed plastic rim of a freshly made tapioca or milk tea drink is fun.

Yesterday I paid a visit to the Radio Shack across from Target and decided to stop by for a milk tea. But alas, the sign said closed even though it was only around 5:30 PM. I peeked inside and sure enough, the store had been cleaned out. That really pissed me off because there is nothing else like it in Rancho Cordova. I suppose I could have gotten a cold Starbucks mocha from the refrigerated section of Grocery Outlet next door but it isn't the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathless

Dusk settled on the city and the air was crisp from a cool autumn breeze. Tom pulled up his overcoat higher to keep himself warm. He had ...