Monday, May 28, 2007

Hump Adventure

I was lying in a bunk bed, talking to someone and all of a sudden a beautiful girl with long, straight red hair rode past on a bicycle. Somehow the bedroom had no walls and I could see the street very easily. Hey Shelley! I yelled because a long time ago I knew a girl named Shelley. She stopped, got off her bike and walked over to me. Without saying a word, she climbed into the bed next to me and took off all her clothes except for her underwear. I looked at her closely and could see she was not Shelley, nor anyone else I could recognize. Just some stranger, I guess. Anyways, she was not unattractive but not a raving beauty either. Again, without saying a word and without any warning, she climbed on top of me and started rubbing herself on me. Hmm, that felt pretty good so I pulled down my underwear and then she said, "Oh, I know what you want."  Then she pulled her underwear down and spread her legs to let me inside her. At first, I couldn’t feel a thing. It was like putting my dick in a large jar. But then, she pulled her legs together and I could feel something soft, though she was not tight by any means. And so began my hump adventure.Yes, I say hump adventure because at first we were just screwing on that bed but somehow she stayed glued to me as I got up and started walking around. Don’t ask me how. She had her legs wrapped around me real tight and I just started casually strolling down the streets of Lodi. Why Lodi? Hell, I only stopped in Lodi once at a McDonalds but here I was again walking around with a girl wrapped around me while I was somehow humping away. Talk about multi-tasking. I walked through a car dealership, a bicycle shop, through a supermarket, down main street and no one seemed to notice. After what seemed like a long time, the girl disappeared without me noticing and I was left with just an artificial vagina to screw. I don’t know how to describe it except that it was something I was holding in my hand and it felt just like, well, a vagina. So, what the heck. I just kept humping away while walking and I could hear a couple of teenage boys behind me saying, "Hey, look at that guy!  He really is in a daze." Yea, daze is right. At that point, I had gotten tired of all that humping and just lay down on the sidewalk to take a rest. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathless

Dusk settled on the city and the air was crisp from a cool autumn breeze. Tom pulled up his overcoat higher to keep himself warm. He had ...