Thursday, April 19, 2007

Toilet Nightmare

Recently I changed out the 2 toilets at our home so I don’t know if this has anything to do with this dream or not. Anyways, in the dream we had just purchased a new fixer-upper home and I had to take a crap. I went in the bathroom, sat down and all I can remember is flushing the toilet while I was sitting down. Boy was that a mistake@! The toilet suddenly tilted forward and with a big shove, launched me in the air clear across to the other side of the bathroom. I flipped over, landing on the ground, dazed and of course surprised. I also remember turning to look at the toilet and then seeing it slowly return to its original position. I thought it would end there but the damn thing had to present a final encore. Dark blue water the color of tidy bowl cleaner rose quickly to the top and it began to overflow. I jumped up, ran out and bumped into wifey and said, "I think I need to replace this toilet."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathless

Dusk settled on the city and the air was crisp from a cool autumn breeze. Tom pulled up his overcoat higher to keep himself warm. He had ...