Sunday, October 11, 2015

My Second Wrestling Session

Unbelievable. That is all I can say to describe how well my second wrestling session went. I found a young woman named Faerydae Douglas from Model Mayhem. She is about 5'7 and when she came to the door, I was amazed at how solidly built she was. Her arms and legs were thicker than mine and I could tell that she was very athletic. We went through the different holds and unlike the first woman,  did all the holds I asked of her, headscissors, triangle chokes, etc.

Faerydae Douglas
Her strength was incredible. When she put me in a body scissors, I instructed her to feel my stomach moving as I breathed and squeeze as I tried to inhale. I could barely catch a breath as she clamped down. It was incredible the amount of power she had. She was an extremely quick learner and I am sure it was all the years of collegiate wrestling she had that helped. When she put me in a triangle choke from guard, she performed the hold correctly the very first time. I was seeing stars and she wasn't even applying any pressure. I struggled to escape and she started to squeeze harder. I couldn't take it anymore and quickly tapped out. The same was true of her figure four chokes. With just her legs around my neck and no pressure at all, I could feel myself getting light headed. I then proceeded to try and escape and with her applying only a little bit of pressure, I had to give up.

I am so lucky I found her. She is really excited about learning more and practicing with me. After it was over, I tested her upper body strength by arm wrestling with her. I struggled to beat her. Most women have weaker arms but she was really strong. Finally, I managed to pin her after much effort. I then asked her to give me a piggy back ride. When I got on her back, I asked if it was hard and she said I felt so light she could run without any difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathless

Dusk settled on the city and the air was crisp from a cool autumn breeze. Tom pulled up his overcoat higher to keep himself warm. He had ...