Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Fourth Wrestling Session

CC arrived a little late but that wasn't a problem. Like JC and FD, she did all the holds I asked. She was a quick learner and mastered the triangle choke from guard and mount the first time. Her legs were toned and strong and when she squeezed, I couldn't breathe. She had a great personality and enjoyed the entire session.

My favorite part of the session was when she had me in a schoolgirl pin with my arms through her knees. I instructed her to squeeze her legs against my head while I struggled to get free. I fought like my life depended on it but I couldn't budge her from the hold. Finally, drenched in sweat, I gave up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathless

Dusk settled on the city and the air was crisp from a cool autumn breeze. Tom pulled up his overcoat higher to keep himself warm. He had ...