Sunday, November 15, 2015

My Seventh wrestling session

Today was my 3rd wrestling session with CC. I gave her a phone today so we can text each other. She is learning really quickly. Today, we went over takedowns and transitions to various submissions. She took me down and pinned me in a schoolgirl hold, followed by a triangle choke from the mount. She also did a schoolgirl pin with transition to front headscissors. Her legs clamped around my neck and I couldn't breathe. She also did the crucifix with transition to side headscissors. Once again, her legs wrapped around my neck and the pressure was scary as she squeezed incredibly hard. It was a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her legs were smooth against my neck but as she began to apply pressure, I felt myself going faint and just managed to tap out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathless

Dusk settled on the city and the air was crisp from a cool autumn breeze. Tom pulled up his overcoat higher to keep himself warm. He had ...