Thursday, February 16, 2012

Swimming

One time I got to go swimming with my brother. First we went into the big pool. It was really cold.  Then we got used to it. My brother said wrestle me. I said ok.


So I went under the water to get his feet. But he got me. He put me on his shoulders and spun me around. Then he threw me. Then he dove under the water to grab me but when he was almost touching the ground I juped and ran on his back. Then I jumped. He jumped out of there and got me in  midair and threw me down.


So we were getting cold. Then we went in the hot tub. Then my brother almost slept. So then I went out of the hot tub and turn on the bubbles. After that we went to the sauna. then we went inside it.


Now this time my brother slept and we stayed there about 20 minutes. A Gold River exticer  came inside and woke us up so we got our towels and we went back home. 


All in all those days were really great. I hope we get to go to my pool again. I love my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathless

Dusk settled on the city and the air was crisp from a cool autumn breeze. Tom pulled up his overcoat higher to keep himself warm. He had ...