Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last night dreams

First dream was a hike with Melody, Nelson, the pumpkin and wifey. Came upon a big mud pit. Everyone was able to avoid it except for me. I jumped in and was covered from head to toe in mud. Got out, had to take off my clothes and we ended up at the trail head with about 50 other people with me in just underwear.

Second dream was a drive on the freeway and we stopped at a rest stop. I got out and a caravan of large, black Mercedes with dark tinted glass pulled up. Some Middle Eastern looking men wearing black leather jackets got out of their cars. One of them came up to me and invited me to go for a ride with Sheik Muhammed Al Gari. I agreed and the door of a 30 foot long black limousine opened up. I got in and sat about 10 feet across from a little boy. A man next to me whispered, "I think he likes you." Then the little boy reached into a box next to him and offered a gift to me. I expected something expensive like some diamonds and rubies but when I opened up the box, all that was in it was a small, toy car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathless

Dusk settled on the city and the air was crisp from a cool autumn breeze. Tom pulled up his overcoat higher to keep himself warm. He had ...