Saturday, December 24, 2005

Office X-mas Party

Today was the office x-mas party with gift exchange. I ended up with a personal vibrator. Mo brought food. I bought a tic-tac-toe game that you play with shot glasses. Rich ended up with it but Dino took it away. Haydee had maple syrup and kept asking me if I wanted to trade but I held on. Now that I think of it I should have traded because I really like maple syrup on pancakes, especially on Saturday morning and this was the real stuff, not the fake corn syrup.Work is getting smoother now that I have the company on ADP. Desiree came in after everyone else had left to pick up her check but someone had taken it. That pissed her off so I hung out until the missing check saga was resolved. Mike was sick with a fever and told me to keep away. Trevor and Shannon are in Costa Rica enjoying their vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathless

Dusk settled on the city and the air was crisp from a cool autumn breeze. Tom pulled up his overcoat higher to keep himself warm. He had ...